Olympyk's history??

No ad's or money talk, just fun!
MadMax5578
Country, City, Area: United Sates

Olympyk's history??

Postby MadMax5578 » Dec 17th, '10, 07:54

Okay. So some of the older collectors I know were talking about Olympyk the other other day.

Seem's this Italian company has had quite the history. Anyone have "the story" about them? I understand it was first just named "Olympic" then "Olympyk' and then was know as "Oleo-Mac". I also heard they current are under the Efco brand name......

Any info is much appreciated!

olyman
Collector Forum's Finest

Re: Olympyk's history??

Postby olyman » Dec 17th, '10, 19:25

MadMax5578 wrote:Okay. So some of the older collectors I know were talking about Olympyk the other other day.

Seem's this Italian company has had quite the history. Anyone have "the story" about them? I understand it was first just named "Olympic" then "Olympyk' and then was know as "Oleo-Mac". I also heard they current are under the Efco brand name......

Any info is much appreciated!

olympic,then olympyk,then olympik!! then ole-mac,,now efco--which i wish they wouldnt have done--as know they confuse efco and echo!!!! still as quality built as the day they started--for much less money per cc!!
olys--3 935f's,233, 240,940,945,264,264f,970, 090 stihl, mall 7, clinton, xl12, need more??---now have 4 999's,complete--whew!!!!

Return to “Chainsaw Collectors Forum.”